Are you seeking:
- A fast-paced, innovative work environment where your hard work is valued and appreciated?
- A warm, friendly, team employee culture?
- To work in the heart of downtown Montreal, close to Metro McGill and easily accessible by public transport
We are looking for:
- A brand ambassadors that is passionate about customer service and elevating the overall customer experience
- Driven and self-motivated individual who want to have an impact and thrive in a team environment
- Individual who is extremely meticulous, cares about their work and has a positive and energetic attitude
- The selected candidate will work a full time schedule of 37.5 hrs/week with a start time between 11:00 a.m and 2:00 p.m. Furthermore, as our customer service hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., the selected candidate may be also required to work a different shift should the need arise (eg. call volume peaks, vacation periods).
- Training hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and can last up to six weeks.
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will be a trusted front-line expert who is empowered to provide information and solutions to existing and potential customers regarding Kitco’s full range of products and services. Motivated by targets and results, you will actively promote and sell products and services that matter to our clients based on their individual needs and goals.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide consistent and professional customer service on every call
- Maximize sales from inbound/outbound calls and through online chat
- Adhere to all Precious Metals department policies and procedures
- Ensure customer issues are resolved promptly either via email, online chat or outbound call
- Provide customers with current product and service information
- New account creation (Lead generation initiative)
- Update and ensure accuracy of customer information in our database
- All other tasks as needed
- Bilingual (English/French); Fluency in a third language such as Spanish and/or Mandarin would be an asset
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Creative problem solving, anticipating the unexpected and having solutions readily available
- Ability to accomplish goals and objectives on time with a focus on quality
- Possess good judgment and quick thinking
- College Degree in either Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Fully proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Excel
- 3 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative (in Financial services industry would be an asset)
- Experience as a Precious Metals Trader (would be an asset)
- Passionate about helping customers and building lasting relationships
- Sales- and service-oriented with a demonstrated ability to listen proactively, identify sales opportunities, first-call resolution and problem solving
- Strong time management, communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Passionate about learning
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, please apply at: http://corp.kitco.com/en/careers_center.html
We thank all applicants however only the selected candidates will be contacted
At Kitco, excellence is neither an occurrence nor an achievement, but an ongoing pursuit that leads to success. Since 1977, we have delivered a wide range of precious metal products and services to our customers and we are proud to have offices located worldwide including, Canada, United States and Hong Kong.
We believe in our employees and their capabilities and we encourage them to discover opportunities for growth and further their success.
For more information we invite you to visit our corporate website at: http://corp.kitco.com/en/corporate_culture.html
***We will keep your resume on file for an undetermined period for future career opportunities.