Are you seeking:
A fast-paced, innovative work environment where your hard work is valued and appreciated?
A warm, friendly, helpful employee culture?
An excellent opportunity to progress your career
We are looking for:
The right fit; extremely meticulous, driven and focused.
A self motivated individual who has the desire and capability to work well within the team.
If this sounds like you & what you are looking for, please apply at:
Only the selected candidates will be contacted
To actively participate in the design, development and support of databases and Business Intelligence and to contribute to the transformation of Kitco digital assets and BI to cloud solutions.
A self-starter and autonomous individual possessing sound judgment, strong problem-solving skills, and able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Design, development and implementation of enterprise level Databases as well as BI and ETL framework, conforming to business, technical rules and SLAs, preserving reusability of artifacts, single version of truth, centralization of logic, testability and well-designed error handling
- Translate project requirements into functional and non-functional specifications for BI reports & applications
- Develop, enhance and maintain BI solutions including self-service reporting environments, notification management, corporate dashboards, reporting cubes, etc.
- Prepare all necessary documentation that clearly describes solution and Meta data
- Keep up to date with technical and industry sector developments, e.g., cloud computing, Big data, etc.
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (equivalent)
- Five to ten years experience in database development and/or Reporting and BI Development
- Good background in database design in Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of large scale DB and reporting solution design, Source to Target Mappings, distributed DB design, multi environment structures, logical DB partitioning strategy, data archiving and retention, design and development of reporting semantic layer and view objects and logic
- Strong understanding of BI Reporting & ETL technologies, relational and dimensional data structures, Big Data hands-on experience, principles, and best practices.
- Strong familiarity with metadata management and associated processes.
- Demonstrated expertise with repository creation, and data and information system life cycle methodologies.
- Understanding of Web services (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON).
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
***We will keep your resume on file for an undetermined period for future career opportunities.